Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome to my world

Thanks for stopping by. For those of you who are reading and don't know me, a little introduction seems in order.
I'm 6 weeks shy of 30 and stoked about it. I live in Portland, OR and am trans (F to M). I am Latino (Mexican and Native American) and was born in Kansas. I am queer, a feminist, am committed to building loving community, transforming masculinity, and working for social justice. I hope to get into nursing school next year. I'm obsessed with my 3 dogs.

I decided to create this blog space separate from the blog I write on Myspace because I wanted something that could be accessible to people that aren't necessarily my myspace friends or that don't have/desire a myspace account.
The following posts are copied from my myspace blog.

No comments: